- About Us
- Our Faith
- BEARS Club
Holy Spirit Parish School, established in 1947 as an educational ministry of Holy Spirit Parish, was administered by the Sisters of Mercy until 1999.
The school provides students in grades Transitional Kindergarten through Eight Grade with a diverse, well-rounded curriculum, modeled by the teachings of Jesus through the values, traditions, philosophies and practices of the Roman Catholic Church. The school cultivates academic excellence, lifelong learning, and Christ-like leadership with a passion for peace, justice and service. Its curriculum provides spiritual, intellectual, physical, moral and emotional growth in a liturgically rich environment.